Saturday, February 8, 2014

Entertainment - Phoenix

I'll take the trouble that you have in mind.

Yo everyone. It's Annie.

The song: Entertainment by Phoenix.

Why I like it: It's got this awesome semi-Asian vibe. That combined with some electro is DA BOMB. (If you've watched the Korean drama Beethoven Virus, you will understand this. Go Mr. Yongki Bay!

A little bit about Phoenix: Originating from Versailles, France, vocalist Thomas Mars, bassist Deck d'Arcy (what a badass name. oh my~), and guitarists Christian Mazzalai and Laurent Brancowitz formed to make an alternative rock band that has been active since 1999. They are categorized as alternative rock, synthpop and new wave artists.

Why I like Phoenix: This is a stupid reason, but their accents are so awesome. Haha. Also, their band's "vibe" is unique.



Listen to the song. It gives me shivers (the good kind).

Until next time.
I heard it all before I died, before I knew you.

No comments:

Post a Comment