Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Annie's Top Ten Heartbreak Songs (Part Two)

Hi, it's Annie again~
Aaaaaaaaand I'm back with Part Two of Top Ten Heartbreak Songs.

6. Like We Used To - A Rocket To The Moon.


Most heart wrenching lyrics: Does he watch your favorite movies? / Does he hold you when you cry?
*sigh* The piano version hits me real hard in the gut. It's just so sad.

7. I Hate Everything About You - Three Days Grace.


Best pissed off lyrics: I hate everything about you / Why do I love you? / You hate everything about me / Why do you love me?
And of course, we need a rage song. Just to get over those lingering sad feelings, right? WE NEED TO PUNCH THAT JERK IN THE FACE AND LET HIM BLEED ALL OVER HIS EXPENSIVE PERSIAN CARPET.

Oh, have I mentioned that I've been getting into League of Legends lately? Add me: bitterism. I play mainly Annie, Warwick and Sivir now. Hehe. <3


Sorry, this is really short. I just had to post something after a week of inactivity.

Until next time.
Ja ne~!

No comments:

Post a Comment