Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Music and Homework

Hey guys, Jordan here! Sorry that I never posted after Annie introduced me, I've been SUPER busy (college tours, midterms, football, etc.) You can check out my section of the "about us" page if you want to know more about me! This is my first post here, so it might be a bit awkward, and weirdly formatted, so please don't raise your pitchforks and burn me like a witch(I'm begging you)

Whenever I do homework, I always have to get out my headphones first before I begin anything. Homework and music is a good/bad thing, depending on the song. If an Adele song comes on, I sing along, thinking I sound amazing, while in reality, I sound terrible. If a Tyler, the Creator song comes on, I run around my room and fuck shit up. It makes me think about the kind of person I am, listening to a song about rain on fire, and the other one about Satan and date rape. I'm a weirdo. Then I realize that I've been spacing out for the past hour, with my homework sitting on my bed. Still, I don't learn my lesson, as I do my homework for the next minute, then repeat the singing/dancing/wrecking process. I get stuck in a neverending cycle of musical doom, and end up spending 6 hours on a 20 minute assignment. Even though it isn't good for my studies, I cant't do my homework without music. 

No comments:

Post a Comment