Thursday, January 23, 2014

Classic - MKTO

Oh baby, this world might've gone crazy.
It's DJ Annie in the house, yoooooooo. *hair flip*
HAHA JUST KIDDING. THAT SOUNDED SO LAME, I'M SORRY.

But guess what? I got into DJing a few hours ago and have been screwing around with VirtualDJ Home (Free) and the songs I have in my music library.
And guess what - I've decided to upload them here.



Please, please, please listen to it (and tell me how it is!).

Okay, so moving on -

The song: Classic by MKTO.

Why I like it: It's so optimistic. They're like Juliet's LMNT but better.

A little bit about MKTO: Ugh. Go google them. Please. (sorry, I'm EXHAUSTED from my finals.)

Why I like MKTO: They're upbeat and peppy. They're probably one of my go-to bands when I need a dose of happy music.

This is the original song:




Until next time. Ja ne~!
You're over my head, out of my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment