Wednesday, January 8, 2014

I Don't Love You - My Chemical Romance

Better get out while you can.

That's right, I don't and never will.

JUST KIDDING, I LOVE ALL MY READERS.


Heyo. It's Annie again!


The song: I Don't Love You by My Chemical Romance


Why I like it: I feel like it perfectly describes my life at the moment. Plus, I love MCR (even though they disbanded). This song is heartbreaking. So is the music video.

THE FEELS, BRAH. THE FEELS. TT______TT

A little about My Chemical Romance: They recently disbanded (I cried a little when I found out.) They were together from 2001 to March 2013, consisting of Gerard Way as vocalist (YES. JUST YES TO GERARD WAY.), Ray Toro and Frank Iero as guitarists and Mikey Way as bassist (Gerard's brother). My Chemical Romance originated in Jersey City, New Jersey, USA.


Why I like My Chemical Romance: Their sound is amazing. They're emo punk, but they're not too harsh or screamo, which to me is just plain perfection in a bottle. MCR's music videos and lyrics are absolutely amazing and always help me get back up when I'm feeling down. They're hilarious, emotional and fantastic all bundled up into one band.

They're my favorite. <3 font="">



Give it a listen. It's horrific that they disbanded, but I still love them.


My Winter Break is over already. I can't wait for Spring Break. :(
Would you have the guts to say, "I don't love you like I did yesterday"?

No comments:

Post a Comment