Sunday, March 2, 2014

Talk About It - Erik Hassle

I don't want to think about it, no.

Hey guys!
It's Annie. (Again.)

It's March! And I'm not forever alone this month. Yay~! <3
Haha.

So I heard the ad for this on Spotify, and it grabbed my attention.
Now keep in mind, I normally mentally curse Spotify ads because:
  1. They take FREAKING FOREVER.
  2. They're annoying.
  3. They advertise crappy pop artists like Justin Bieber and Shakira.
  4. They're just stupid.
I rue the day Spotify decided to air the stupid commercials.

But anyways. An ad concerning this single by Erik Hassle came on, and I was like "Woah. This sounds interesting."

So I listened to the song, and I really liked it.
Thus, I shall post about it!

The song: Talk About It by Erik Hassle

Why I like it: It's depressing, but has a clear message - I don't want to talk about it.


A little bit about Erik Hassle: Currently 25 years of age, Erik Hassle makes a living as a Swedish pop singer/songwriter. HE HAS RED HAIR. THAT IS SO AWESOME. Originating from a rural village called Katrineholm, just two hours south of Stockholm, Sweden, he writes pop songs and flaunts his super awesome hair.

Why I like Erik Hassle: That's the only song I've ever listened to from him. So I can't really say.



Have a great day.
(I'm dead on my feet.) A Starbucks White Chocolate Mocha and a cake pop right now would be nice.

Until next time~! :D
Just let me know what you would call this thing between us.

No comments:

Post a Comment